Friday, July 3, 2009

am NOT

STAY AWAY FROM ME





I BITE




I'M MISERABLE




COME NEAR ME AND I'LL HIT YOU





GOOD. GO FAR-FAR AWAY.




PRETEND YOU NEVER SEE ME. CLOSE YOUR EYES.




LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
WHEN I CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE YOU




AND IF YOU EVER SEE ME AGAIN,
CRY ALL YOU WANT
BEG ALL YOU WANT



YOU NEED ME




YOU WANT ME



I DON'T WANT YOU




NEVER WILL
(oh ok, that's a lie)


I WILL BECOME STRONGER
TO SHUN YOU
TO RESIST YOU
TO STAY AWAY
AND TO BE ABLE TO SAY "I DON'T NEED YOU. YOU ARE NOT THE ESSENTIALS OF LIFE"

AND DARN YOU BETTER DO THE SAME
(except the last part. i AM essential of life)





this post is dedicated to;


































































4 comments:

Raja Nur Izzati said...

ala
bile nani nak berubah ni
:p

me, myself, and the Nani said...

hei dah mule satu step lah

trimas ats sokongan anda. hehe.

uraniumwise said...

Tajam giler kot gigi shark tu~

Hey sis, you feelin' alrite?

Anonymous said...

ahaks, nani the emo. who would've thought of that?