Tuesday, May 6, 2008

what a poser

god. i hate chick lits. seriously. but why would i spend my beauty sleep's time reading one?

1am till 4am for Shopaholic & Baby *Good GOD, woman!*
prep time (long time ago) for The Mystery of Husbands *oh, self..*
One whole day (I had to read a line twice.Don't ask why.I wont tell) for The Little Lady Agency *Yeeesshh!*

There were others. The whole series of Shopaholics. And Can you Keep a Secret?. you know, others.

A total waste of time. But willing to spend money to buy those. And willing to fall onto my knees, to borrow from friends.

Good GOD, woman!!
I really hate chick-lits.
Though I love reading them.



What a poser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is wat we called imagination

Aqma said...

wei, aku rekemen historical romance.

at least the women in there are more quick-witted BUT they do fall head over heels for the guy...*typical*