Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wan Hanis Arisya

The next day I went to the hospital and was able to give a closer look, sine the baby was now in the room with the mother.

She's real cute!! My first niece, my parents first grandchild. I'm the youngest, so I never really feel what its like to have a newcomer in the house.

It was nice.
She's so adorable.
So tiny.
So pure.

and she sleeps all the time. (inherited that from me, i guess.)

but i told ya didn't i?
i am not the kid's friendly type.
never ever.

i wonder what kind of aunt i will be?

5 comments:

Aqma said...

"It was nice.
She's so adorable.
So tiny.
So pure."

yup yup, she's not like you at all. hahahaha (especially the pure part) nyahahahahaha...

me, myself, and the Nani said...

dengki kau sama aku
pdhal msti la dia menurun dr aku

Aqma said...

huh, prasan ! dia klau ttraits dari abg ko logik r. ni x dari ko.. jauh daaa...

Raja Nur Izzati said...

haha..nani..auntie atau dalam bahasa melayunye mak cik berjaya!

Anonymous said...

hey org tua!